This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
The Society of Hospital Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
PHM20 credit allotments are in the process of being solidified. Please check back for the credit amounts as they are approved.
Learning Objectives for PHM20
- Attendees will be able to discuss at least three current areas of the pediatric medical literature that have the potential to improved pediatric hospital practice in the future
- Attendees will be able to identify at least three practice changes they are likely to make based on newly learned information to improve their personal practice of pediatric hospital medicine
- Attendees will able to recognize the scope and impact of gender inequities in clinical medicine
- Attendees will be able to identify pediatric populations at risk for societal marginalization and what can be done to improve their acceptance and integration
- Attendees will be able to better define the scope of pediatric hospital medicine practice as a clinical service, profession, and medical subspecialty