The PHM 2024 Planning Committee invites all interested parties to submit content proposals for the Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2024 (PHM 2024) Conference. Please review the entirety of this call for content to determine which type of submission you would like to complete. Submissions must be completed online by January 31, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. ET. All submissions will be reviewed and considered for presentation at PHM 2024.
Various categories will be considered for selection. Categories include: Behavioral Health, the Business of Hospital Medicine, Clinical, Complex Care, Community Hospital, Education, Global Health, Health IT/Informatics, Innovation, Med-Peds, Mentorship, Newborn Medicine, Patient Experience, Patient Safety, Professional Development/Leadership Skills, Physician Wellness, Practice Management, Quality Improvement, Research, and Trainee/Early Career.
Please note the following before submitting a proposal:
- Mini-Plenary Sessions will be allotted a maximum of 75 minutes and should be didactic in nature with audience engagement.
- Workshops Interactive Sessions will be allotted a maximum of 75-minutes for presentation and should be engaging and interactive.
- Quick Hits will be allotted a maximum of 35 minutes for presentation and should be didactic.
- All faculty members/facilitators must be registered for the meeting to participate/facilitate in their sessions. Please communicate this information to each additional person for your workshop. Registration should be completed by the individual as soon as possible.
- Complimentary registration will be given to the main presenter or primary author. PHM staff will register the lead faculty member automatically.
- Mini-Plenary sessions, Workshops and Quick Hits could be scheduled throughout the duration of the conference, August 1-4, 2024. Please do not submit a proposal unless you are able to appear on any of the four days of the conference.
- We recognize that your submission may fit into more than one category and the planning committee will address that when reviewing your complete submission.
- All proposals must be completed and submitted by Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 11:59 pm EST. No extensions to this deadline will be granted.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent March 18, 2024.